Current Location：Home > HR > Job > Assistant Driller
• High School Certificate with course in drilling and well completion.
• Sound health/physical fitness.
• Age 25-40 years.
• 5 years drilling experience.
• Minimum of 3 years as Asst. Driller.
• Holder of current First Aid Certificate.
• Preferably holder of valid/well control certificate(IWCF) or equivalent..
• A course in Oil Field Safety Practices.
• A course in H2S Safety.
• The offered professional should be qualified, experienced, fluent in English language, both oral & written and be also capable of communicating efficiently with all other contractors and company’s representatives.